Error loading component message after upgrade
10 years 8 months ago #227673
by grayt7
Error loading component message after upgrade was created by grayt7
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning
Error loading component: 761, Component not found.
HI,
I recently upgraded hikashop and got the following message when accessing the component from the front end:
Warning
Error loading component: 761, Component not found.
I've looked in the DB there is no component with ID 761 and there are no references to that component in hikashop so I'm stumped?
Any ideas?
Many thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning
Error loading component: 761, Component not found.
HI,
I recently upgraded hikashop and got the following message when accessing the component from the front end:
Warning
Error loading component: 761, Component not found.
I've looked in the DB there is no component with ID 761 and there are no references to that component in hikashop so I'm stumped?
Any ideas?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227676
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error loading component message after upgrade
Hi,
See that thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...-2-6-1-upgraded.html
Please check the configuration of your menu 761 and continue on the mentioned thread.
Regards,
See that thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...-2-6-1-upgraded.html
Please check the configuration of your menu 761 and continue on the mentioned thread.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds