- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Wishlist Menu Item
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #227791
by Holmes-Pierce
Wishlist Menu Item was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I was wondering if it was possible to have a menu item point to the Wishlist?
Many thanks,
Hal
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I was wondering if it was possible to have a menu item point to the Wishlist?
Many thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227819
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist Menu Item
Hi,
Yes it is possible via the Joomla menu interface.
I think that it would have been fastest to test directly instead of posting a request there
Yes it is possible via the Joomla menu interface.
I think that it would have been fastest to test directly instead of posting a request there
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 8 months ago #227861
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Wishlist Menu Item
Hi Xavier,
I think I may be missing something obvious, but I can't see an option in the menu item type for Wishlist
.
I think I may be missing something obvious, but I can't see an option in the menu item type for Wishlist
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227863
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist Menu Item
Hi,
My bad, we don't have indeed direct link to wishlist, you have to create a cart display menu and in the menu options select "wishlist". I think I am too familiar with this to give the correct answer directly
My bad, we don't have indeed direct link to wishlist, you have to create a cart display menu and in the menu options select "wishlist". I think I am too familiar with this to give the correct answer directly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holmes-Pierce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 8 months ago #228029
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Wishlist Menu Item
Haha, I feel a bit stupid
! It's always the simple things!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds