- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
recurring not writable issue with folder permissi
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #228260
by wrina iamwe
recurring not writable issue with folder permissi was created by wrina iamwe
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
penbyte.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1 (bug fix date 1/20/2016)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERROR
The folder /home/penbyte/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x200f is not writable
Hello, and thanks for your help
I previously wrote to you about this error:
ERROR
The folder /home/penbyte/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x200f is not writable
I have set this folder's permission to 755, just like the other folders.
For a while i did not receive any errors, but, now the error is back.
I have made changes to global canonical seo setting, but i have not changed anything else,
Any idea as to why this error keeps reoccurring?
thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1 (bug fix date 1/20/2016)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERROR
The folder /home/penbyte/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x200f is not writable
Hello, and thanks for your help
I previously wrote to you about this error:
ERROR
The folder /home/penbyte/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x200f is not writable
I have set this folder's permission to 755, just like the other folders.
For a while i did not receive any errors, but, now the error is back.
I have made changes to global canonical seo setting, but i have not changed anything else,
Any idea as to why this error keeps reoccurring?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228278
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic recurring not writable issue with folder permissi
Hi,
So what if you change the rights of that folder to 777 ? Does it work ?
Maybe the current apache user doesn't have the right to write in the folder ?
So what if you change the rights of that folder to 777 ? Does it work ?
Maybe the current apache user doesn't have the right to write in the folder ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds