- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Display filters on mobile
10 years 7 months ago #230568
by mterry2
Display filters on mobile was created by mterry2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
Hi. Peculiar issue. I have enabled the same underlying filter module on both desktop and mobile. Screenshots attached for both. It's fine for desktop, but the options presented on mobile are different. For example "Size filter" shows up as "0 selected". etc.
(when I resize my desktop browser down to mobile, this does not happen).
Fyi, my mobile is a Samsung galaxy J2 smartphone, but I have the same problem on an apple ipod touch.
How do I ensure the mobile presentation is the same? Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
Hi. Peculiar issue. I have enabled the same underlying filter module on both desktop and mobile. Screenshots attached for both. It's fine for desktop, but the options presented on mobile are different. For example "Size filter" shows up as "0 selected". etc.
(when I resize my desktop browser down to mobile, this does not happen).
Fyi, my mobile is a Samsung galaxy J2 smartphone, but I have the same problem on an apple ipod touch.
How do I ensure the mobile presentation is the same? Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230592
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display filters on mobile
Hi,
It's apparently the chosen library of Joomla which has that issue.
Turn off the "use chosen library" setting of the HikaShop configuration and that should avoid the problem.
It's apparently the chosen library of Joomla which has that issue.
Turn off the "use chosen library" setting of the HikaShop configuration and that should avoid the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mterry2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230685
by mterry2
Replied by mterry2 on topic Display filters on mobile
Thanks Nicolas, but sadly that doesn't work. I'll PM you admin credentials, be very grateful if you could take a look please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230879
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display filters on mobile
Hi,
This seems to be the way that android and iOS are handling the multiple dropdowns.
It display only the number of elements selected and not the first element value as in computer browsers.
We can't really do modifications do change the display of these dropdowns.
This seems to be the way that android and iOS are handling the multiple dropdowns.
It display only the number of elements selected and not the first element value as in computer browsers.
We can't really do modifications do change the display of these dropdowns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mterry2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds