- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 1
Products not displaying
- mikehermary
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #231190
by mikehermary
Products not displaying was created by mikehermary
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.1
Hello,
I recently completed a final product import from my client's existing website. The data is all correct and properly organized, but when I navigate to any of the Hikashop menu items that I had setup and were working with the previously imported data, are no longer displaying any product-related content. The brand or category description is being displayed, but nothing from the product options tab on the menu items is displaying. I have chosen the brand or category separately for testing purposes, but both produce the same results. I have confirmed that each category has the correct amount of products and everything is organized correctly, so I am not sure where the breakdown is. Any ideas?
Mike
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.1
Hello,
I recently completed a final product import from my client's existing website. The data is all correct and properly organized, but when I navigate to any of the Hikashop menu items that I had setup and were working with the previously imported data, are no longer displaying any product-related content. The brand or category description is being displayed, but nothing from the product options tab on the menu items is displaying. I have chosen the brand or category separately for testing purposes, but both produce the same results. I have confirmed that each category has the correct amount of products and everything is organized correctly, so I am not sure where the breakdown is. Any ideas?
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231210
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products not displaying
Hi,
Edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager and check the settings of the "products options" tab. There might be a problem there.
Edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager and check the settings of the "products options" tab. There might be a problem there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mikehermary
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 7 months ago #231285
by mikehermary
Replied by mikehermary on topic Products not displaying
Hello,
Thank you for the reply. I have tried every combination of adjustment and I even tried creating a new sample menu item with everything except the category set to default and still no products are displayed. Could I give you admin access to take a look?
Mike
Thank you for the reply. I have tried every combination of adjustment and I even tried creating a new sample menu item with everything except the category set to default and still no products are displayed. Could I give you admin access to take a look?
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mikehermary
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 7 months ago #231295
by mikehermary
Replied by mikehermary on topic Products not displaying
Hello,
My issue has been resolved. I adjusted the settings some more, which enabled the display of the products, then I realized the imported products from Virtuemart had their quantities all set to 0. I used a mass action to change them to unlimited and the add to cart buttons appeared. All seems to be good now.
Mike
My issue has been resolved. I adjusted the settings some more, which enabled the display of the products, then I realized the imported products from Virtuemart had their quantities all set to 0. I used a mass action to change them to unlimited and the add to cart buttons appeared. All seems to be good now.
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds