- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 2
Related products DIV
- cedric.fatio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #231534
by cedric.fatio
Related products DIV was created by cedric.fatio
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello,
At the bottom of each product page I have related products DIVs. In the DIVs of these related products I have the number of products in stock and the "Add to cart" button. How can I remove this information, I would like to keep only the name of the related product and the price.
Many thanks for your helpl, I'm searching since hours how to solve this issue...
Kind regards,
Cédric
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello,
At the bottom of each product page I have related products DIVs. In the DIVs of these related products I have the number of products in stock and the "Add to cart" button. How can I remove this information, I would like to keep only the name of the related product and the price.
Many thanks for your helpl, I'm searching since hours how to solve this issue...
Kind regards,
Cédric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231570
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related products DIV
Hi,
Go in the Joomla modules manager, edit the related products module, and turn off the display of the add to cart button setting under the "HikaShop options" tab of the module settings.
Go in the Joomla modules manager, edit the related products module, and turn off the display of the add to cart button setting under the "HikaShop options" tab of the module settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cedric.fatio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 7 months ago #231593
by cedric.fatio
Replied by cedric.fatio on topic Related products DIV
Hello,
Thank you for your quick answer, but I don't have any "Related Products" module in the Joomla module manager, I simply defined the "related products" for my products on the HikaShop's product page... is there an other way to proceed?
Thank you and kind regards,
Cédric
Thank you for your quick answer, but I don't have any "Related Products" module in the Joomla module manager, I simply defined the "related products" for my products on the HikaShop's product page... is there an other way to proceed?
Thank you and kind regards,
Cédric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231596
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related products DIV
Hi,
How come you don't have a "related products" module ? Did you check ?
Because it's installed by default by HikaShop and that's what displays the related products on the product pages.
How come you don't have a "related products" module ? Did you check ?
Because it's installed by default by HikaShop and that's what displays the related products on the product pages.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cedric.fatio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cedric.fatio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 7 months ago #231761
by cedric.fatio
Replied by cedric.fatio on topic Related products DIV
Hello,
Many thanks for your help, I finally found it in the Joomla module but in the trash... I don't know why it was there!
Kind regards,
Cédric
Many thanks for your help, I finally found it in the Joomla module but in the trash... I don't know why it was there!
Kind regards,
Cédric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds