- Posts: 628
- Thank you received: 18
Paypal new ipn in september
10 years 6 months ago #233081
by patoushka
Paypal new ipn in september was created by patoushka
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
I received an email from paypal that ask me to modify my IPN Verification Postback to HTTPS Microsite.
What does it mean to me? Do I have to make my website https? I never did that. What are the step and how to make it work with Hikashop?
www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/inde...916&viewlocale=en_US
Thank you
I received an email from paypal that ask me to modify my IPN Verification Postback to HTTPS Microsite.
What does it mean to me? Do I have to make my website https? I never did that. What are the step and how to make it work with Hikashop?
www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/inde...916&viewlocale=en_US
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233082
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paypal new ipn in september
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds