Skip to main content

why not add popup description to setting label?

More
10 years 6 months ago #233350 by skyfranky
-- HikaShop version -- : latest

I am new to hikashop, and I found that there so many settings in backend that I have no ideas that they are, and I have to check and search in your document.

why not add popup description to setting label so that I can see the meaning of the setting directly by pointing to the label?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #233352 by nicolas
Hi,

You can click on the "help" button at the top of the page. There, you'll find the description for each option of that page.
As it opens as an inline iframe, it should be easy to look at the options and the corresponding help at the same time.
What you're talking about, tooltips, is great, but you can't have long description in it, or images, or links to other docuemntation pages for further reading, etc. So they are quite limited.
Having the documentation like we did allow for more leeway on how we present the documentation of the options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum