- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
Fatal error: Class 'Text' not found
10 years 6 months ago #233387
by skyfranky
Fatal error: Class 'Text' not found was created by skyfranky
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
I got below error after clicking confirm order during checkout
Fatal error: Class 'Text' not found in /home/site/public_html/plugins/payment/cod/cod.php on line 162
I am also running another cart extension, not sure if this is related.
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
I got below error after clicking confirm order during checkout
Fatal error: Class 'Text' not found in /home/site/public_html/plugins/payment/cod/cod.php on line 162
I am also running another cart extension, not sure if this is related.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233389
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal error: Class 'Text' not found
Hi,
It's not related to HikaShop. It comes from the cod payment plugin of that other cart extension.
Rename that file to something else and that will deactivate that payment plugin and it will work.
It's not related to HikaShop. It comes from the cod payment plugin of that other cart extension.
Rename that file to something else and that will deactivate that payment plugin and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233431
by skyfranky
Replied by skyfranky on topic Fatal error: Class 'Text' not found
whenever I select this payment, I will get the error.
HikaShop common payment API plugin
I need that plugin enabled. even disable it won't fix the issue.
HikaShop common payment API plugin
I need that plugin enabled. even disable it won't fix the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233441
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal error: Class 'Text' not found
Hi,
Then you need to fix that plugin's code.
Instead of Text, it's probably JText that they wanted to use, but that's a wild guess.
So try to change the code in that file and add a J before Text on that 162 line.
If that doesn't help, you should contact the developer of the plugin for help.
Then you need to fix that plugin's code.
Instead of Text, it's probably JText that they wanted to use, but that's a wild guess.
So try to change the code in that file and add a J before Text on that 162 line.
If that doesn't help, you should contact the developer of the plugin for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233547
by skyfranky
Replied by skyfranky on topic Fatal error: Class 'Text' not found
I added the J, then now no error but a blank page with below link:
www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_hika...pl=component&lang=zh
I believe this is a COD payment plugin conflict.
www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_hika...pl=component&lang=zh
I believe this is a COD payment plugin conflict.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233555
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal error: Class 'Text' not found
Hi,
Well, I'm sorry but we can't support plugins we didn't develop.
Please contact the developers of that plugin for further help or use another plugin.
Well, I'm sorry but we can't support plugins we didn't develop.
Please contact the developers of that plugin for further help or use another plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #279417
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Fatal error: Class 'Text' not found
Hi Nicolas,
I have updated Joomla to version 3.8 and Hikashop to version 3.2, and I have found the following errors in mass actions:
1.- It generates the following screen (see image 1) with the error phrase in the debugger:
"Warning: Illegal string offset '__num__' in plugins / system / hikashopmassaction / hikashopmassaction.php on line 430
Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in plugins / system / hikashopmassaction / hikashopmassaction.php on line 430 "
When I select the order tab
2.- If I set the status filter to "Matriculado" corresponding to namekay: confirmed, the wrong result that gives 0.
3.- If I set the status filter in "Proceso Iniciado" that corresponding to namekay: created, the wrong result that gives 0.
Thank you very much!
I have updated Joomla to version 3.8 and Hikashop to version 3.2, and I have found the following errors in mass actions:
1.- It generates the following screen (see image 1) with the error phrase in the debugger:
"Warning: Illegal string offset '__num__' in plugins / system / hikashopmassaction / hikashopmassaction.php on line 430
Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in plugins / system / hikashopmassaction / hikashopmassaction.php on line 430 "
When I select the order tab
2.- If I set the status filter to "Matriculado" corresponding to namekay: confirmed, the wrong result that gives 0.
3.- If I set the status filter in "Proceso Iniciado" that corresponding to namekay: created, the wrong result that gives 0.
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 days ago #279429
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Fatal error: Class 'Text' not found
Hello,
Please open a new thread for that total different issue.
That thread is one year old so the information are no more accurate.
Regards,
Please open a new thread for that total different issue.
That thread is one year old so the information are no more accurate.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds