- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Can't login from hikashop checkout page
- plastic1st
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #233824
by plastic1st
Can't login from hikashop checkout page was created by plastic1st
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 45.0.1
Hello.
I can't log in from the checkout module.
If I log in using my website module (CB), everything is ok.
I access to the next step :
page : /checkout.
message : select an address.
But if I try to log in using the hikashop login module, it doesn't work :
page : /checkout/task-step/step-1
error message : Thanks to login or register to see or modify your profile.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue ?
Thanks in advance
plastic1st
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 45.0.1
Hello.
I can't log in from the checkout module.
If I log in using my website module (CB), everything is ok.
I access to the next step :
page : /checkout.
message : select an address.
But if I try to log in using the hikashop login module, it doesn't work :
page : /checkout/task-step/step-1
error message : Thanks to login or register to see or modify your profile.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue ?
Thanks in advance
plastic1st
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233825
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't login from hikashop checkout page
Hi,
This means that the user account you're using isn't synchronized.
Make sure that you didn't unpublish the HikaShop user synchronization plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration to run a resynchronization.
If that still doesn't help, please try with a new user account, there must be something with the user account you're using.
This means that the user account you're using isn't synchronized.
Make sure that you didn't unpublish the HikaShop user synchronization plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration to run a resynchronization.
If that still doesn't help, please try with a new user account, there must be something with the user account you're using.
The following user(s) said Thank You: plastic1st
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plastic1st
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #233911
by plastic1st
Replied by plastic1st on topic Can't login from hikashop checkout page
Hi Nicolas.
Thanks for your answer.
The problem seems to come from the fact that I had included a CB Login module instead of the Hikashop Login (just for CSS reasons).
And when the problem occured, I have removed the login_form.php modification, have cleared Firefox cache, but... I have forgotten to clear the Joomla cache. :blush:
That's why I also had the problem, back to the Hikashop original configuration.
I've now cleared both Joomla & Firefox caches, and the login works...
Thanks for your answer.
The problem seems to come from the fact that I had included a CB Login module instead of the Hikashop Login (just for CSS reasons).
And when the problem occured, I have removed the login_form.php modification, have cleared Firefox cache, but... I have forgotten to clear the Joomla cache. :blush:
That's why I also had the problem, back to the Hikashop original configuration.
I've now cleared both Joomla & Firefox caches, and the login works...
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by plastic1st.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds