- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
An error has occurred. 1267
10 years 6 months ago #234425
by verzevoul
An error has occurred. 1267 was created by verzevoul
Hi!
I exported form my site. wrote down my categories and tried to import but I get An error has occurred.
1267.
Can you pls tell me what is wrong?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
hikashopexport (4).csv[/attachment][attachment:1]
I exported form my site. wrote down my categories and tried to import but I get An error has occurred.
1267.
Can you pls tell me what is wrong?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
hikashopexport (4).csv[/attachment][attachment:1]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234431
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic An error has occurred. 1267
Hi,
On my end the characters are not readable with UTF8 encoding.
It seems that you're using another encoding: take.ms/wGDcI
Which one is it ?
On my end the characters are not readable with UTF8 encoding.
It seems that you're using another encoding: take.ms/wGDcI
Which one is it ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234503
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic An error has occurred. 1267
That was the issue. ok!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds