- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 3
Cannot update Hikashop on testsite.
- ezomerdijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #234740
by ezomerdijk
Cannot update Hikashop on testsite. was created by ezomerdijk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari, latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HikaShop Essential - We did not find a licence attached to your website elsbeth.org/crux3t ...
I am creating my website on a test location.
This includes hikashop essential. I need to update Hikashop, but when I try to do that in Joomla, I get the message "HikaShop Essential - We did not find a licence attached to your website elsbeth.org/crux3t ..."
This is correct because the real URL will be www.crux.nl .
How can I update? Can I just download the latest version and install it (over the older version)?
What is the best way to go?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari, latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HikaShop Essential - We did not find a licence attached to your website elsbeth.org/crux3t ...
I am creating my website on a test location.
This includes hikashop essential. I need to update Hikashop, but when I try to do that in Joomla, I get the message "HikaShop Essential - We did not find a licence attached to your website elsbeth.org/crux3t ..."
This is correct because the real URL will be www.crux.nl .
How can I update? Can I just download the latest version and install it (over the older version)?
What is the best way to go?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234744
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot update Hikashop on testsite.
Hi,
Yes, in that case, just install the install package that you can download on the menu My account>My subscriptions and it will perform the update as if you were doing it with the Joomla updater (it actually use the same install package).
Yes, in that case, just install the install package that you can download on the menu My account>My subscriptions and it will perform the update as if you were doing it with the Joomla updater (it actually use the same install package).
The following user(s) said Thank You: ezomerdijk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ezomerdijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 6 months ago #234792
by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic Cannot update Hikashop on testsite.
Thanks, that did the job!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds