- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 1
How to install facebook pixel with event codes?
10 years 6 months ago #234778
by madjedo
How to install facebook pixel with event codes? was created by madjedo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.33
Hi, so I know how to install the "normal" facebook conversion code in the after_end.php file.
However, how do you install the "new" facebook pixel that has 'custom events' ?
If I put it in the template I obviously cannot edit the code for every page and event I want to track. For example, the same code thats in the product page would be in the checkout page. I need to slightly edit the code for each page & event.
How would I go about adding different facebook pixel codes for each and every page? Product page, checkout, 'thank you' page etc...
Best Regards,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.33
Hi, so I know how to install the "normal" facebook conversion code in the after_end.php file.
However, how do you install the "new" facebook pixel that has 'custom events' ?
If I put it in the template I obviously cannot edit the code for every page and event I want to track. For example, the same code thats in the product page would be in the checkout page. I need to slightly edit the code for each page & event.
How would I go about adding different facebook pixel codes for each and every page? Product page, checkout, 'thank you' page etc...
Best Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234780
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to install facebook pixel with event codes?
Hi,
Well, it would require custom code in the different views involved.
I can't provide a ready-made solution.
If you're not a developer, you can always ask one to work on that for you:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Well, it would require custom code in the different views involved.
I can't provide a ready-made solution.
If you're not a developer, you can always ask one to work on that for you:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds