- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 8
error 1267 UTF8 on orders
10 years 6 months ago #235199
by UserB
error 1267 UTF8 on orders was created by UserB
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'ifnull' SQL=SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name,CONCAT_WS(' ',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name FROM #__hikashop_order AS b LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_address AS d ON b.order_billing_address_id=d.address_id LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_user AS a ON b.order_user_id=a.user_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS c ON a.user_cms_id=c.id WHERE (b.order_type='sale') ORDER BY b.order_id desc LIMIT 0, 20
Hi,
in the process of finishing up a site and when I get the orders, I get an error message 1267
1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'ifnull' SQL=SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name,CONCAT_WS(' ',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name FROM #__hikashop_order AS b LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_address AS d ON b.order_billing_address_id=d.address_id LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_user AS a ON b.order_user_id=a.user_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS c ON a.user_cms_id=c.id WHERE (b.order_type='sale') ORDER BY b.order_id desc LIMIT 0, 20 .
I double checked and the whole databeas is set up as a utf-8 unicode which, I thought, was a prerequisite. Can someopne tell me if the error comes from the utf8 encoding or elsewhere and what should I do to get back to my orders listing.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'ifnull' SQL=SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name,CONCAT_WS(' ',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name FROM #__hikashop_order AS b LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_address AS d ON b.order_billing_address_id=d.address_id LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_user AS a ON b.order_user_id=a.user_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS c ON a.user_cms_id=c.id WHERE (b.order_type='sale') ORDER BY b.order_id desc LIMIT 0, 20
Hi,
in the process of finishing up a site and when I get the orders, I get an error message 1267
1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'ifnull' SQL=SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name,CONCAT_WS(' ',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name FROM #__hikashop_order AS b LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_address AS d ON b.order_billing_address_id=d.address_id LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_user AS a ON b.order_user_id=a.user_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS c ON a.user_cms_id=c.id WHERE (b.order_type='sale') ORDER BY b.order_id desc LIMIT 0, 20 .
I double checked and the whole databeas is set up as a utf-8 unicode which, I thought, was a prerequisite. Can someopne tell me if the error comes from the utf8 encoding or elsewhere and what should I do to get back to my orders listing.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235212
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error 1267 UTF8 on orders
Hi,
This error comes from the update of Joomla. Download the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on your website and it will add the patch for that.
This error comes from the update of Joomla. Download the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on your website and it will add the patch for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235346
by UserB
Replied by UserB on topic error 1267 UTF8 on orders
Hi Nicolas,
thanks, that solved the issue. However, It made a whole position (left) disappear on the public site...
Any insight?
thanks, that solved the issue. However, It made a whole position (left) disappear on the public site...
Any insight?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235352
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error 1267 UTF8 on orders
Hi,
I don't see the link between both.
The left position of your website is displayed by your website based on the settings of the modules.
So that's where you need to look.
Edit the modules that you have there normally and check their settings.
I don't see the link between both.
The left position of your website is displayed by your website based on the settings of the modules.
So that's where you need to look.
Edit the modules that you have there normally and check their settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235439
by UserB
Replied by UserB on topic error 1267 UTF8 on orders
No, me neither... (I did not see any link between the 2 of them) but since the error showed up right after the update, I thought there might be something.
Well, I looked into my template folders and there was indeed a missing closing statement for a div.
Thanks.
Well, I looked into my template folders and there was indeed a missing closing statement for a div.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds