Skip to main content

How can I setup menu to view only categories

More
10 years 6 months ago #235257 by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF

When I create a menu item to show categories, on the bottom of the page there are also products. How can I disable the products so that only the categories remain...?

Thanks in advance...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #235263 by nicolas
Hi,

First, make sure that you didn't add the main category in the products "category" setting.
Then, edit the menu item via the Joomla menu manager and under the "products options" tab, set the "sub elements filter" setting to "direct sub elements".
That should then display like you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum