- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 3
Cannot add values to characteristics
- ezomerdijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #235458
by ezomerdijk
Cannot add values to characteristics was created by ezomerdijk
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari newest version and firefox newest version
Is have upgraded to the business version, and it seems that now I cannot add values to characteristics.
Not sure whether this happend after this upgrade of already before. But I can create new characteristics, but I cannot add values.
I click the "Add+" button, but nothing happens... No errors, nothing.
Anyone knows what might be the problem here?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari newest version and firefox newest version
Is have upgraded to the business version, and it seems that now I cannot add values to characteristics.
Not sure whether this happend after this upgrade of already before. But I can create new characteristics, but I cannot add values.
I click the "Add+" button, but nothing happens... No errors, nothing.
Anyone knows what might be the problem here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235479
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot add values to characteristics
Hi,
It's probably coming from a bug in the popup system of Joomla.
Change the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "vex" and that should help.
It's probably coming from a bug in the popup system of Joomla.
Change the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "vex" and that should help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds