- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Finish button larger font
10 years 5 months ago #235553
by deziroo
Finish button larger font was created by deziroo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.deziroo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
I need to make the finish button font larger on checkout.
I looked in the CSS and did not see a font that had not already been made larger with the !important also added.
Can you suggest where I should look to fix the size?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
I need to make the finish button font larger on checkout.
I looked in the CSS and did not see a font that had not already been made larger with the !important also added.
Can you suggest where I should look to fix the size?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235571
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Finish button larger font
Hi,
Well, you can easily do that by adding such CSS:
#hikashop_checkout_next_button{
font-size: 3em !important;
padding: 10px !important;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Well, you can easily do that by adding such CSS:
#hikashop_checkout_next_button{
font-size: 3em !important;
padding: 10px !important;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: deziroo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds