Skip to main content

Update to v 2.6.2

More
10 years 5 months ago #235626 by dailybread
Update to v 2.6.2 was created by dailybread
I see that there is an update to v 2.6.2 but when I go to update in the back end it is still showing I am up to date on 2.6.1 and no option to change this.

The site is not live to the public yet as I am in the process of setting it up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #235637 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Update to v 2.6.2
Hello,

For the moment you should probably just download the last Hikashop version through our website and manually install it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum