- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
404 in Add to Cart Pop Up
10 years 5 months ago #236614
by firestax
404 in Add to Cart Pop Up was created by firestax
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.firestax.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error: 404 - Page not found : notice
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
I updated our site to the latest version of Joomla and Hikashop. Everything seems fine except when I click add to cart, the pop up is my 404 page. I have not changed any settings.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error: 404 - Page not found : notice
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
I updated our site to the latest version of Joomla and Hikashop. Everything seems fine except when I click add to cart, the pop up is my 404 page. I have not changed any settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236696
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 404 in Add to Cart Pop Up
The following user(s) said Thank You: firestax
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236731
by firestax
Replied by firestax on topic 404 in Add to Cart Pop Up
It is weird because when I go to
www.firestax.com/index.php/hikashop-menu...73-in-house-genetics
it happens but on some parts of the shop it works fine. Must be something I did. Thanks for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236735
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 404 in Add to Cart Pop Up
Hi,
I suppose that it has something to do with the way the menu items are configured and how the options of the "SEF url options" section of the HikaShop configuration are configured.
Could you provide a screenshot of these options of the HikaShop configuration ?
Do you have any menu item for the checkout ? How did you configure it ?
I suppose that it has something to do with the way the menu items are configured and how the options of the "SEF url options" section of the HikaShop configuration are configured.
Could you provide a screenshot of these options of the HikaShop configuration ?
Do you have any menu item for the checkout ? How did you configure it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236902
by firestax
Replied by firestax on topic 404 in Add to Cart Pop Up
Turned out to be a JCH/Caching issue. I unpublish JCh and cleared my browser cache and it fixed it. I turned JCH back on and there is no error now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds