- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
No VAT shown
10 years 5 months ago #236641
by Rokell
No VAT shown was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
I don't get the VAT settings up and runiing. The settings seems to be ok, but I must have overlooked something. I'm using the electronic goods & services tax category with floating tax prices. All categories and taxes are active. The prodcts have been set to 'electronic goods & services', but there is no tax shown during check out, card and invoice.
Could you please give me a hint?
Thanks
Roger
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
I don't get the VAT settings up and runiing. The settings seems to be ok, but I must have overlooked something. I'm using the electronic goods & services tax category with floating tax prices. All categories and taxes are active. The prodcts have been set to 'electronic goods & services', but there is no tax shown during check out, card and invoice.
Could you please give me a hint?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236679
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No VAT shown
Hi,
Please give us a screenshot of your settings in Configuration > Main > Taxes.
And of one tax rule configuration.
Please give us a screenshot of your settings in Configuration > Main > Taxes.
And of one tax rule configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236774
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic No VAT shown
HI Xavier,
here are the screenshots:
here are the screenshots:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236821
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No VAT shown
Hi,
Please make sure that the "Electronic goods & services" tax category is selected in your products or the tax rules won't be used.
Here is a FAQ which lists all the things that can be a cause for the taxes not appearing on the checkout:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...ion-listing.html#faq
Please make sure that the "Electronic goods & services" tax category is selected in your products or the tax rules won't be used.
Here is a FAQ which lists all the things that can be a cause for the taxes not appearing on the checkout:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...ion-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236862
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic No VAT shown
Hi Nicolas,
yes, the products are set to "Electronic goods & services" tax category. I checked the FAQ list again (I did it before I posted the problem) and can't find the reason, why the tax is not showing.
I started this project last year when the new EU tax rules came out. I had to stop it for some reasons, but it worked well a year ago. Now I got back to it to finish it and updated Hikashop and Hikaserial to the latest versions and without touching anything else the tax disappeared.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Roger
yes, the products are set to "Electronic goods & services" tax category. I checked the FAQ list again (I did it before I posted the problem) and can't find the reason, why the tax is not showing.
I started this project last year when the new EU tax rules came out. I had to stop it for some reasons, but it worked well a year ago. Now I got back to it to finish it and updated Hikashop and Hikaserial to the latest versions and without touching anything else the tax disappeared.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236878
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No VAT shown
Hi,
Then it looks correct.
I would need to look at your website settings to be able to check them more in depth in order to say more.
Could you provide such access and a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Then it looks correct.
I would need to look at your website settings to be able to check them more in depth in order to say more.
Could you provide such access and a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237068
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic No VAT shown
Hi Nicolas,
infos sent.
Thanks
Roger
infos sent.
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237081
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No VAT shown
Hi,
The "default address type" setting of the HikaShop configuration wasn't set correctly.
I've set it properly and it's working fine now:
take.ms/fwjaO
The "default address type" setting of the HikaShop configuration wasn't set correctly.
I've set it properly and it's working fine now:
take.ms/fwjaO
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237173
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic No VAT shown
Hi Nicolas,
thank you so much. Another point for your FAQ list....
Thanks again
Roger
thank you so much. Another point for your FAQ list....
Thanks again
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237211
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No VAT shown
Hi,
That option has actually been removed in recent versions of HikaShop and thus has been removed from the FAQ.
It's only visible if you had set it to something else than its default value (which should not be changed in the vast majority of the cases).
That option has actually been removed in recent versions of HikaShop and thus has been removed from the FAQ.
It's only visible if you had set it to something else than its default value (which should not be changed in the vast majority of the cases).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds