- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Brief Bullet Points Under Price Product Page
10 years 5 months ago #236919
by fan4chevy
Brief Bullet Points Under Price Product Page was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I have hika business. I am trying to find out how I can put a section under price with brief bullets of the product. This is seperate from the main description. So each product has its own brief bullet description.
See attachment
Thank you,
Chales
I have hika business. I am trying to find out how I can put a section under price with brief bullets of the product. This is seperate from the main description. So each product has its own brief bullet description.
See attachment
Thank you,
Chales
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236936
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Brief Bullet Points Under Price Product Page
Hi,
I would recommend to create a custom field of the table "product" and of the type "WYSIWYG" via the menu Display>Custom fields. That will allow you to add such extra text in your products when you edit them and it will display automatically on your product page's right area.
I would recommend to create a custom field of the table "product" and of the type "WYSIWYG" via the menu Display>Custom fields. That will allow you to add such extra text in your products when you edit them and it will display automatically on your product page's right area.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #236956
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Brief Bullet Points Under Price Product Page
Hi,
I realize that if I do 'Layout On Page' = default, then it seems to go under the price section. But if I do "tubular" it goes to the bottom section as a tab. Is there a way to still do Tabular for standard description and then a custom field for under the right section?
Also, when the custom field appears on the right how do I get it to move up above the quantity select and just under Price?
I realize that if I do 'Layout On Page' = default, then it seems to go under the price section. But if I do "tubular" it goes to the bottom section as a tab. Is there a way to still do Tabular for standard description and then a custom field for under the right section?
Also, when the custom field appears on the right how do I get it to move up above the quantity select and just under Price?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by fan4chevy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236968
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Brief Bullet Points Under Price Product Page
Hi,
In that case, you'll have to edit the file "show_tabular" via the menu Display>Views and move the code block displaying the custom fields in the tabs (near the bottom of the file) to after the display of the prices.
In that case, you'll have to edit the file "show_tabular" via the menu Display>Views and move the code block displaying the custom fields in the tabs (near the bottom of the file) to after the display of the prices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds