- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 1
SSL question
10 years 5 months ago #238719
by sitemoves
SSL question was created by sitemoves
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I'm ready to set my webshop online.
Right now it is in testing mode on giffen url but we will transfer it to its own url.
This domain has ssl.
In Hikashop config I can turn ssl on.
Is this all I have to do or do I have to set ssl also in the joomla backend?
Regards, Theo
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I'm ready to set my webshop online.
Right now it is in testing mode on giffen url but we will transfer it to its own url.
This domain has ssl.
In Hikashop config I can turn ssl on.
Is this all I have to do or do I have to set ssl also in the joomla backend?
Regards, Theo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238724
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SSL question
Hi,
Ideally, the best is to have SSL for all your website. So just configure your htacess to always use https.
www.siteground.com/kb/how_to_enable_ssl_...omla_using_htaccess/
Ideally, the best is to have SSL for all your website. So just configure your htacess to always use https.
www.siteground.com/kb/how_to_enable_ssl_...omla_using_htaccess/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds