- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout does not appear
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #238951
by gioferrario@gmail.com
Checkout does not appear was created by gioferrario@gmail.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : crome etc..
Hello
I upgraded to the latest version all but then never shows me more details to proceed with the order in addition even if I click on the filter causes me a cart with a variant that is not the default without even having chosen, I send data access to try, if you try to make an order you see right away what it does.
Help me tomorrow I have to go online with an event that I photographed Sunday as agreed with dell'eveto organizers.
I had already sent the access data for administration if you've still servant send them away
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : crome etc..
Hello
I upgraded to the latest version all but then never shows me more details to proceed with the order in addition even if I click on the filter causes me a cart with a variant that is not the default without even having chosen, I send data access to try, if you try to make an order you see right away what it does.
Help me tomorrow I have to go online with an event that I photographed Sunday as agreed with dell'eveto organizers.
I had already sent the access data for administration if you've still servant send them away
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239036
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout does not appear
Hi,
The link you provided doesn't work:
take.ms/FKRKn
And we didn't get any access data. Did you use our contact page with a link to the thread to send it ?
We can't say anything without looking at the problem.
The link you provided doesn't work:
take.ms/FKRKn
And we didn't get any access data. Did you use our contact page with a link to the thread to send it ?
We can't say anything without looking at the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #239042
by gioferrario@gmail.com
Replied by gioferrario@gmail.com on topic Checkout does not appear
I'm sorry I was hoping you could settle before but I had to close the site to restore an old version, when it becomes fully functional to provide for a copy of the site test to reproduce the error again, I will keep you updated
regards
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds