- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 1
How do I resolve this Error in my website
10 years 5 months ago #239073
by Lordtech
How do I resolve this Error in my website was created by Lordtech
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in ..../components/com_hikashop/views/vote/view.html.php on line 28
Pls help, I'm receiving the following message after updating hikashop. The homepage is just displaying a product picture while the rest of the page is blank
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in ..../components/com_hikashop/views/vote/view.html.php on line 28
On checking the line 28, here is the code
$ctrl_param = $this->params->get('main_ctrl','');
How do i resolve this please?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in ..../components/com_hikashop/views/vote/view.html.php on line 28
Pls help, I'm receiving the following message after updating hikashop. The homepage is just displaying a product picture while the rest of the page is blank
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in ..../components/com_hikashop/views/vote/view.html.php on line 28
On checking the line 28, here is the code
$ctrl_param = $this->params->get('main_ctrl','');
How do i resolve this please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239117
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How do I resolve this Error in my website
Hi,
Please replace the code:
By:
Please replace the code:
Code:
$ctrl_param = $this->params->get('main_ctrl','');
if(!empty($ctrl_param))
$type_item = $ctrl_param;
Code:
if(!empty($this->params)){
$ctrl_param = $this->params->get('main_ctrl','');
if(!empty($ctrl_param))
$type_item = $ctrl_param;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lordtech
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239157
by Lordtech
Replied by Lordtech on topic How do I resolve this Error in my website
Wow, worked perfectly. Thanks Xavier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds