- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
Update done then custom field problem.
10 years 5 months ago #239180
by Awards4u
Update done then custom field problem. was created by Awards4u
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.awards4u.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Update done then custom field problem.
Hi,
After I did the update to 2.6.2 my custom field won't keep the data. Example. www.awards4u.ca/trophy-cups/product/541-...ld-wreath-cup-series from here if I type in the Engraving or your logo it doesn't come to me in the e-mail? Please let me know if you can help me fix this problem?
Thanks
Mohammed
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Update done then custom field problem.
Hi,
After I did the update to 2.6.2 my custom field won't keep the data. Example. www.awards4u.ca/trophy-cups/product/541-...ld-wreath-cup-series from here if I type in the Engraving or your logo it doesn't come to me in the e-mail? Please let me know if you can help me fix this problem?
Thanks
Mohammed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239207
by Awards4u
Replied by Awards4u on topic Update done then custom field problem.
Thanks for the help. It's ok I fixed it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update done then custom field problem.
Hi,
So what was the problem and what did you do ?
So what was the problem and what did you do ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds