- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
Updating to Essentials v2.6.2 from v2.6.1
10 years 4 months ago #239555
by timknell
Updating to Essentials v2.6.2 from v2.6.1 was created by timknell
-- HikaShop version -- : Essentials v2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 50.0.2661.94 m
Having successfully loaded Essentials v2.6.1 I was informed by Joomla that I new stable version, v2.6.2, was available. I tried to use the Extensions -> Manage -> Update.
I have attached the error message I received.
Looking at the documentation esp.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#update
did not really talk of licence issues.
What do I need to do next?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 50.0.2661.94 m
Having successfully loaded Essentials v2.6.1 I was informed by Joomla that I new stable version, v2.6.2, was available. I tried to use the Extensions -> Manage -> Update.
I have attached the error message I received.
Looking at the documentation esp.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#update
did not really talk of licence issues.
What do I need to do next?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Updating to Essentials v2.6.2 from v2.6.1
Hi,
Go in the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website while being logged in with the user account you used for the purchase of HikaShop Essential. There, enter the URL of your website and save. Then, in your Joomla updater, clear its cache and you won't get the error. You'll be able to upgrade.
Go in the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website while being logged in with the user account you used for the purchase of HikaShop Essential. There, enter the URL of your website and save. Then, in your Joomla updater, clear its cache and you won't get the error. You'll be able to upgrade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: timknell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240045
by timknell
Replied by timknell on topic Updating to Essentials v2.6.2 from v2.6.1
Nicholas
After I realise that you meant to go to the Hikashop site rather my own (:sick:) I did what you said. It works until the extraction failed due to corruption
I trying loading the new version v.2.6.3 and got attached message
So far so good.
After I realise that you meant to go to the Hikashop site rather my own (:sick:) I did what you said. It works until the extraction failed due to corruption
I trying loading the new version v.2.6.3 and got attached message
So far so good.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds