- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
How to Change Titles
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #240206
by BounceHouseOwner
How to Change Titles was created by BounceHouseOwner
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
I would like to change/customize some of the titles. For example, I want to remove "Shipping Address" and put "Delivery Address". I also want to add "Customer Address" in addition to the billing. How do I do this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
I would like to change/customize some of the titles. For example, I want to remove "Shipping Address" and put "Delivery Address". I also want to add "Customer Address" in addition to the billing. How do I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240209
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to Change Titles
Hi,
You can use a translation override in order to do that :
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can use a translation override in order to do that :
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BounceHouseOwner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 2 months ago #246360
by BounceHouseOwner
Replied by BounceHouseOwner on topic How to Change Titles
Thanks Nicolas. I was able to update the titles.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds