- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
Still not found carousel in my newly download
10 years 4 months ago #240310
by twscott
Still not found carousel in my newly download was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I downloaded and installed the latest version of HikaShop Business 2.6.3,
But I still done see the carousel setting in my content module
Please see my attached two screenshop, one is from the demo site, and the other one if from my computer.
Did I miss anything?
Best Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I downloaded and installed the latest version of HikaShop Business 2.6.3,
But I still done see the carousel setting in my content module
Please see my attached two screenshop, one is from the demo site, and the other one if from my computer.
Did I miss anything?
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #240322
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Still not found carousel in my newly download
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240386
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic Still not found carousel in my newly download
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240407
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Still not found carousel in my newly download
Hi,
I've checked your website and the Business edition is installed so you must have the carousel options.
Could you provide a backend access via our contact form with a link to this thread so that we could check on that ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
I've checked your website and the Business edition is installed so you must have the carousel options.
Could you provide a backend access via our contact form with a link to this thread so that we could check on that ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240653
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Still not found carousel in my newly download
Hi,
I've checked your website and I do see the carousel settings in your backend when editing a products listing module:
take.ms/NUqwL
That was for the random products module but it's the same for the other modules.
I've checked your website and I do see the carousel settings in your backend when editing a products listing module:
take.ms/NUqwL
That was for the random products module but it's the same for the other modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds