Admin acces for shop manager
10 years 4 months ago #241047
by thomasf
Admin acces for shop manager was created by thomasf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
HikaShop Essential
Good day,
in the administration back end of Jooomla I have created a login for a shop manager. When he loggs in he can only see the Hikashop. That's ok. Now, what I want to limit again is the Hikashop backend for that person.
How do I have the configuration, documentation and so on, so that he can only see and change order status and add products and so on..... hence no fundamental changes to the shop itself.
Thanks for your help
Regards
Thomas
HikaShop Essential
Good day,
in the administration back end of Jooomla I have created a login for a shop manager. When he loggs in he can only see the Hikashop. That's ok. Now, what I want to limit again is the Hikashop backend for that person.
How do I have the configuration, documentation and so on, so that he can only see and change order status and add products and so on..... hence no fundamental changes to the shop itself.
Thanks for your help
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241049
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Admin acces for shop manager
Hi,
You can set restrictions on a user group via Configuration > Access Level.
You can set restrictions on a user group via Configuration > Access Level.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241133
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Admin acces for shop manager
Hi, thanks for your reply. I did that, but I couldnt get as far as to limit the hikashop menu. It just shows the entire hikashop menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241164
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Admin acces for shop manager
Hi,
The "Access level" settings that Xavier is talking about and that are located in the HikaShop configuration are only available with the Business edition of HikaShop. However, I see that you have an Essential edition.
So I don't think that you did what Xavier talked about. You would first have to upgrade to the Business edition.
The "Access level" settings that Xavier is talking about and that are located in the HikaShop configuration are only available with the Business edition of HikaShop. However, I see that you have an Essential edition.
So I don't think that you did what Xavier talked about. You would first have to upgrade to the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241166
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Admin acces for shop manager
Yes I did all though Joomla, but ok I understand now. If that's sure I will plan for that. Regards, Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds