- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 0
Mass Block Products From Shipping Types Using PPP
- eileensemporium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #241192
by eileensemporium
Mass Block Products From Shipping Types Using PPP was created by eileensemporium
PPP = Price per product
I have 250 products that I want to block from some shipping methods. I have enabled the price per product in the shipping methods, and I can successfully is this to block shipping.
Is there a way, say using the mass actions, to be able to block these products from shipping methods or could you tell me what table this information is stored in please? This is so I don't have to go through all the 250 products maulally.
Thanks
I have 250 products that I want to block from some shipping methods. I have enabled the price per product in the shipping methods, and I can successfully is this to block shipping.
Is there a way, say using the mass actions, to be able to block these products from shipping methods or could you tell me what table this information is stored in please? This is so I don't have to go through all the 250 products maulally.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241213
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Mass Block Products From Shipping Types Using PPP
Hi,
There is no way of doing that via the mass actions, but via a MySQL request it is possible.
The table in question is "#__hikashop_shipping_price", so you can fill it with the correct values, to set "blocked" your have to set "shipping_price_value" and "shipping_fee_value" to "-1".
There is no way of doing that via the mass actions, but via a MySQL request it is possible.
The table in question is "#__hikashop_shipping_price", so you can fill it with the correct values, to set "blocked" your have to set "shipping_price_value" and "shipping_fee_value" to "-1".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- eileensemporium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #241294
by eileensemporium
Replied by eileensemporium on topic Mass Block Products From Shipping Types Using PPP
Thanks so is shipping_ref_id the id of the product?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241306
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mass Block Products From Shipping Types Using PPP
Hi,
Yes, exactly.
Yes, exactly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds