- Posts: 462
- Thank you received: 19
Order Date in number to export data shopping
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #241271
by Reincidente
Order Date in number to export data shopping was created by Reincidente
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hermanosgaliano.es
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello good day.
I would like to get an inquiry .
I'm using phpMyAdmin and Fabrik component to query statistics of my website.
It turns out that the date field orders throws me a number I am unable to translate it to date. I tried it with Excel and no way .
For example , an order dated 05/24/2016 19:32 throws me the number 1464111174 .
Do you know how I can fix it?
Thank you very much.
Regards.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello good day.
I would like to get an inquiry .
I'm using phpMyAdmin and Fabrik component to query statistics of my website.
It turns out that the date field orders throws me a number I am unable to translate it to date. I tried it with Excel and no way .
For example , an order dated 05/24/2016 19:32 throws me the number 1464111174 .
Do you know how I can fix it?
Thank you very much.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241286
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Date in number to export data shopping
Hi,
That's normal. It's a unix timestamp.
You need to use the FROM_UNIXTIME() function of MySQL in your query in order to convert it into a readable date:
dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/date-and...nction_from-unixtime
That's normal. It's a unix timestamp.
You need to use the FROM_UNIXTIME() function of MySQL in your query in order to convert it into a readable date:
dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/date-and...nction_from-unixtime
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds