Geolocation plugin
10 years 4 months ago #241555
by thomasf
Geolocation plugin was created by thomasf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
Hi,
I signed up with www.ipinfodb.com/ and set all properly in Geolocation plugin. But currency doesnt change in other countries to the currency there.
Thanks for your help
Thomas
Hi,
I signed up with www.ipinfodb.com/ and set all properly in Geolocation plugin. But currency doesnt change in other countries to the currency there.
Thanks for your help
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241569
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Geolocation plugin
Hi,
Did you set the currencies in the different country zones via the menu System>Zones ?
Are you using a proxy to test the geolocation system ?
Did you set the currencies in the different country zones via the menu System>Zones ?
Are you using a proxy to test the geolocation system ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #241614
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Geolocation plugin
Hi, yes I set it in the zones and I have all currencies activated where my partners are in. Yet from any country the currency shows the basic USD currency. Whilst from Philippines it should show PESO and from UK Pounds. The currency switcher and the price still remeinas dollar. I use no proxy
I have sent you my log in to back and front in regards to the other proem I had with the not automatically deducting points when paying with points.
If you check your mail it's there. Thanks very much for your help
Regards
I have sent you my log in to back and front in regards to the other proem I had with the not automatically deducting points when paying with points.
If you check your mail it's there. Thanks very much for your help
Regards
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by thomasf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241674
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Geolocation plugin
Hi, I saw that I forgot to set the currency under zones. It works now. Thanks for that hint.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds