- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
Too many digits in the order page
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #242089
by clairewang
Too many digits in the order page was created by clairewang
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 52
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Too many digits in the order page
Dear all,
Can you help that now I have shipping cost, promotion, and the final total too many 0.0000 digits. Actually I don't need the shipping cost and promotion to show up, but it happenes since I upgraded from Joomla 3.3.6 to Joomla 3.5
Please see the attachment. I don't think I changed any setting up. Appreciate your help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 52
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Too many digits in the order page
Dear all,
Can you help that now I have shipping cost, promotion, and the final total too many 0.0000 digits. Actually I don't need the shipping cost and promotion to show up, but it happenes since I upgraded from Joomla 3.3.6 to Joomla 3.5
Please see the attachment. I don't think I changed any setting up. Appreciate your help.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by clairewang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242105
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Too many digits in the order page
Hi,
First, if you update your Joomla, you should also update your HikaShop.
Second, it might come from the customization of the email (menu System>Emails), or the settings of your currency (menu System>Currencies). I don't see why updating Joomla would change anything to the display of the prices in HikaShop emails.
First, if you update your Joomla, you should also update your HikaShop.
Second, it might come from the customization of the email (menu System>Emails), or the settings of your currency (menu System>Currencies). I don't see why updating Joomla would change anything to the display of the prices in HikaShop emails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds