- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 2
Resend Administrator Notification Email
10 years 3 months ago #242892
by joanne721
Resend Administrator Notification Email was created by joanne721
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
gravestonestudies.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
Hi,
Our notification email were not working since upgrading Joomla to 3.5.1 on May 20. All orders from that date did not send an Admin notification email. We only have the first digits of the credit card for those orders. I have since fixed the issue by modifying the two files mail.php and order.php as per instructions I found in this forum.
Is it possible to resend the admin notification emails so we can get the last digits of the credit card numbers and process the orders? Or are they lost?
Thanks for any help,
Joanne
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
Hi,
Our notification email were not working since upgrading Joomla to 3.5.1 on May 20. All orders from that date did not send an Admin notification email. We only have the first digits of the credit card for those orders. I have since fixed the issue by modifying the two files mail.php and order.php as per instructions I found in this forum.
Is it possible to resend the admin notification emails so we can get the last digits of the credit card numbers and process the orders? Or are they lost?
Thanks for any help,
Joanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242918
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Resend Administrator Notification Email
Hi,
They are lost.
The credit card information sent in the admin notification isn't stored anywhere in HikaShop for security reasons.
That guarantees that if your website is hacked, the hackers won't have access to the complete credit card information and thus won't be able to do anything with the partial credit card information they find in the orders.
They are lost.
The credit card information sent in the admin notification isn't stored anywhere in HikaShop for security reasons.
That guarantees that if your website is hacked, the hackers won't have access to the complete credit card information and thus won't be able to do anything with the partial credit card information they find in the orders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242969
by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Resend Administrator Notification Email
ok -- thanks.
I have purchased the upgrade from 2.5 to 2.6.3 but have not yet applied it. Once I do, should I also apply the fix to the two files (mail.php and order.php) again or is it already fixed in the version?
Thanks for your help.
Joanne
I have purchased the upgrade from 2.5 to 2.6.3 but have not yet applied it. Once I do, should I also apply the fix to the two files (mail.php and order.php) again or is it already fixed in the version?
Thanks for your help.
Joanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242993
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Resend Administrator Notification Email
Hi,
The fixes have been included. It's however possible that you still get the "invalid address" error if the email address settings of the Joomla and HikaShop configuration don't contain valid email addresses.
The fixes have been included. It's however possible that you still get the "invalid address" error if the email address settings of the Joomla and HikaShop configuration don't contain valid email addresses.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds