- Posts: 106
- Thank you received: 0
how to use shipping method?
10 years 3 months ago #243086
by french150
how to use shipping method? was created by french150
Hi. I didn't find any documentation about shipping method. I see there are many methods already but which of them do i have to use about Italy commerce?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243093
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic how to use shipping method?
Hello,
You have several documentation linked to several shipping methods, here .
For the second point, I can't really help you to know which of these will fit Italy needs.
Hope this will help you
Regards
You have several documentation linked to several shipping methods, here .
For the second point, I can't really help you to know which of these will fit Italy needs.
Hope this will help you
Regards
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: french150
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds