- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
Fatal error: hikashop_get() in temp
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243087
by FilipHradil
Fatal error: hikashop_get() in temp was created by FilipHradil
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
elody.cz/clanky/kdy-zacit-planovat-svatbu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hello,
I am getting 500 error on all K2 pages. When I set error reporting in Joomla to maximum I get following error in temporary files:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_get() in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmldZc4uj on line 5
and on some pages are other errors:
Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplicationSite::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/templates/passage/index.php on line 10 Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplicationCms::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/libraries/cms/application/site.php on line 272 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/templates/passage/index.php on line 10
Strict Standards: Declaration of PlgHikashoppaymentpaymill::onBeforeOrderCreate() should be compatible with hikashopPaymentPlugin::onBeforeOrderCreate(&$order, &$do) in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/plugins/hikashoppayment/paymill/paymill.php on line 34 Strict Standards: Declaration of PlgHikashoppaymentpaymill::onAfterOrderConfirm() should be compatible with hikashopPaymentPlugin::onAfterOrderConfirm(&$order, &$methods, $method_id) in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/plugins/hikashoppayment/paymill/paymill.php on line 34 Strict Standards: Declaration of PlgHikashoppaymentpaymill::getPaymentDefaultValues() should be compatible with hikashopPaymentPlugin::getPaymentDefaultValues(&$element) in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/plugins/hikashoppayment/paymill/paymill.php on line 34 Notice: Undefined variable: row in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmlw3SBnV on line 12 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmlw3SBnV on line 12 Notice: Undefined variable: row in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmlw3SBnV on line 12 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmlw3SBnV on line 12
Do you have any suggestions please?
Filip
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hello,
I am getting 500 error on all K2 pages. When I set error reporting in Joomla to maximum I get following error in temporary files:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_get() in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmldZc4uj on line 5
and on some pages are other errors:
Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplicationSite::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/templates/passage/index.php on line 10 Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplicationCms::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/libraries/cms/application/site.php on line 272 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/templates/passage/index.php on line 10
Strict Standards: Declaration of PlgHikashoppaymentpaymill::onBeforeOrderCreate() should be compatible with hikashopPaymentPlugin::onBeforeOrderCreate(&$order, &$do) in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/plugins/hikashoppayment/paymill/paymill.php on line 34 Strict Standards: Declaration of PlgHikashoppaymentpaymill::onAfterOrderConfirm() should be compatible with hikashopPaymentPlugin::onAfterOrderConfirm(&$order, &$methods, $method_id) in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/plugins/hikashoppayment/paymill/paymill.php on line 34 Strict Standards: Declaration of PlgHikashoppaymentpaymill::getPaymentDefaultValues() should be compatible with hikashopPaymentPlugin::getPaymentDefaultValues(&$element) in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/plugins/hikashoppayment/paymill/paymill.php on line 34 Notice: Undefined variable: row in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmlw3SBnV on line 12 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmlw3SBnV on line 12 Notice: Undefined variable: row in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmlw3SBnV on line 12 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmlw3SBnV on line 12
Do you have any suggestions please?
Filip
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by FilipHradil.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243090
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Fatal error: hikashop_get() in temp
Hi,
I don't know how your temporary files are generated but if you want to call hikashop helper function ; you need to be sure that the HikaShop helper has been include before.
Regards,
I don't know how your temporary files are generated but if you want to call hikashop helper function ; you need to be sure that the HikaShop helper has been include before.
Code:
$hikashopHelper = rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'components'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'com_hikashop'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'helpers'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'helper.php';
if(!file_exists($hikashopHelper) || !include_once($hikashopHelper))
return;
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
10 years 3 months ago #243145
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Fatal error: hikashop_get() in temp
Hello,
thank you,
please, where should I place those lines?
F.
thank you,
please, where should I place those lines?
F.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243156
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal error: hikashop_get() in temp
Hi,
You should add that before the line 5 of the file /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmldZc4uj
You should add that before the line 5 of the file /data/web/virtuals/93721/virtual/www/domains/elody.cz/tmp/htmldZc4uj
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
10 years 3 months ago #243252
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Fatal error: hikashop_get() in temp
Thank you very much.
I tried it but with no result. After fixing in one tmp file, it appeared in another.
In this tmp was always small php code what I put in one module to display small cart in right corner of screen so I tried to put your code before this original code in module – and it worked! Thank you!
Filip
I tried it but with no result. After fixing in one tmp file, it appeared in another.
In this tmp was always small php code what I put in one module to display small cart in right corner of screen so I tried to put your code before this original code in module – and it worked! Thank you!
Filip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds