- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Pay order which is not yet paid
10 years 3 months ago #243814
by shoppist
Pay order which is not yet paid was created by shoppist
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
Hi,
I need to add a button in the client area order list to pay his unpaid order.
it's in created mode and for some reason it hasn't been paid.
This button or link should lead to Payment method page.
Please advice,
Thank you
Hi,
I need to add a button in the client area order list to pay his unpaid order.
it's in created mode and for some reason it hasn't been paid.
This button or link should lead to Payment method page.
Please advice,
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243823
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Pay order which is not yet paid
Hi,
Look for, and use, the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately" in the main configuration. Here is the documentation for it: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_order
Look for, and use, the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately" in the main configuration. Here is the documentation for it: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_order
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243825
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Pay order which is not yet paid
Hi,
I've turned on all the 3 options
Allow customers to reorder
Allow customers to change
their payment method after checkout
Payment of orders not paid immediately
but I only see a REDORDER button, should I see PAY NOW button as well?
I've turned on all the 3 options
Allow customers to reorder
Allow customers to change
their payment method after checkout
Payment of orders not paid immediately
but I only see a REDORDER button, should I see PAY NOW button as well?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243831
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pay order which is not yet paid
Hi,
Then there is a problem with the order status settings of the order section of the HikaShop configuration.
The orders must be considered as not needing a payment because of how these options are set if you don't see the pay button next to the reorder button.
Then there is a problem with the order status settings of the order section of the HikaShop configuration.
The orders must be considered as not needing a payment because of how these options are set if you don't see the pay button next to the reorder button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244095
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Pay order which is not yet paid
what do you mean a problem?
What kind of problem and how can I solve it?
What kind of problem and how can I solve it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #244097
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pay order which is not yet paid
What I mean by "a problem" is that you configured these settings in a wrong way.
I don't know what you can do as I don't know how you configured them.
Please provide a screenshot of these settings and then I should be able to tell you.
I don't know what you can do as I don't know how you configured them.
Please provide a screenshot of these settings and then I should be able to tell you.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244140
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Pay order which is not yet paid
Hi
Please see attached screenshots
Thanks
Please see attached screenshots
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244167
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pay order which is not yet paid
Hi,
In the "unpaid order status" setting, you want to select the "created" status.
In the "unpaid order status" setting, you want to select the "created" status.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244282
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Pay order which is not yet paid
Thank you, it is working well with almost all the shipping methods.
Only PayPal is problematic and says this order has already been paid, any ideas?
Only PayPal is problematic and says this order has already been paid, any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #244289
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Pay order which is not yet paid
Hello,
For your Paypal issue, can you check these points :
- Are you sure, that with your test the order wasn't ever paid ? Check in your Paypal account settings.
- Have you several e-commerce website link to the same Paypal account ?
I explain, the idea your HikaShop create precise order reference ("Order number") the first will be "B1" for example.
And so if you have two HikaShop for the Same account, there will be this kind of error message...
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
For your Paypal issue, can you check these points :
- Are you sure, that with your test the order wasn't ever paid ? Check in your Paypal account settings.
- Have you several e-commerce website link to the same Paypal account ?
I explain, the idea your HikaShop create precise order reference ("Order number") the first will be "B1" for example.
And so if you have two HikaShop for the Same account, there will be this kind of error message...
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds