Return URL lands on empty page
10 years 3 months ago #243826
by Rixters
Return URL lands on empty page was created by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
I use JDideal as payment gateway. When I return after the payment the page is empty. Only a green thank you message is visible. The URL is also not SEF (index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=13&transactionId=TEST080511684318). I have added a menu Item the the checkout so during the checkout the URL's are SEF.
Where can I change it so that I have a nice thank you page?
Hope you can help me...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
I use JDideal as payment gateway. When I return after the payment the page is empty. Only a green thank you message is visible. The URL is also not SEF (index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=13&transactionId=TEST080511684318). I have added a menu Item the the checkout so during the checkout the URL's are SEF.
Where can I change it so that I have a nice thank you page?
Hope you can help me...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243838
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Return URL lands on empty page
Hi,
I actually talked about the return URL system of HikaShop with the developer of JDideal 2 weeks ago and he did some modifications in the plugin to make it work like he needed.
We also added a small modification in HikaShop in order to make it work for him.
So first, you might want to download again the install package of HikaShop on our end to get the latest patches if you downloaded it more than a week ago. Also, you'll have to contact the developer of JDideal to check with him where they are with the return system of the plugin.
Normally, the plugins do a JRoute::_ on the return URL in order to SEF it. Maybe the plugin doesn't do that ?
Also, regarding the page "after_end", you can edit it via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop if you want to modify it.
I actually talked about the return URL system of HikaShop with the developer of JDideal 2 weeks ago and he did some modifications in the plugin to make it work like he needed.
We also added a small modification in HikaShop in order to make it work for him.
So first, you might want to download again the install package of HikaShop on our end to get the latest patches if you downloaded it more than a week ago. Also, you'll have to contact the developer of JDideal to check with him where they are with the return system of the plugin.
Normally, the plugins do a JRoute::_ on the return URL in order to SEF it. Maybe the plugin doesn't do that ?
Also, regarding the page "after_end", you can edit it via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop if you want to modify it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243869
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Return URL lands on empty page
Hi Nicolas,
I know you did talk to him because I set beside you during the first part of the conversation
, but in my ignorance I thought I was some kind of Hikashop setting I was overlooking. :oops: My download of Hikashop is more than a week old so I'll try that first. If the problems persist I`ll contact Roland to see if he can help me.
PS. I'll keep you posted on the progress of the Hikashop templates
I know you did talk to him because I set beside you during the first part of the conversation
PS. I'll keep you posted on the progress of the Hikashop templates
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds