question regarding updates of my business edition
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #244620
by thomasf
question regarding updates of my business edition was created by thomasf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
Hi I have a question regarding the updates of my business edition
I saw a list where you feature the fixes and betterment of the versions, hence 2.6.2 and the 2.6.3
Now I can see in my download area always new downloads like small fixes I guess. Where can I find your publications on what you have fixed there to see if its necessary for me to update always. Like these small steps:
com_hikashop_business_v2.6.3_2016-06-27_20-27-25
com_hikashop_business_v2.6.3_2016-06-28_21-54-17
com_hikashop_business_v2.6.3_2016-07-02_04-32-47
Hi I have a question regarding the updates of my business edition
I saw a list where you feature the fixes and betterment of the versions, hence 2.6.2 and the 2.6.3
Now I can see in my download area always new downloads like small fixes I guess. Where can I find your publications on what you have fixed there to see if its necessary for me to update always. Like these small steps:
com_hikashop_business_v2.6.3_2016-06-27_20-27-25
com_hikashop_business_v2.6.3_2016-06-28_21-54-17
com_hikashop_business_v2.6.3_2016-07-02_04-32-47
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by thomasf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244628
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic question regarding updates of my business edition
Hi,
When you download a package, the system gives you a zip which contains in its filename the current date and time.
It doesn't mean that the package is different than the one from the day before.
We however do publish new packages with hotfixes. But these are usually located in one area. For example, the last one had a fix to handle properly empty values of custom product fields used in the parameters of the google products plugin.
We don't have a published list of the hotfixes we add.
That list is generated for the next release, in the change log:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
When you download a package, the system gives you a zip which contains in its filename the current date and time.
It doesn't mean that the package is different than the one from the day before.
We however do publish new packages with hotfixes. But these are usually located in one area. For example, the last one had a fix to handle properly empty values of custom product fields used in the parameters of the google products plugin.
We don't have a published list of the hotfixes we add.
That list is generated for the next release, in the change log:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomasf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds