Skip to main content

Brand name in csv export mass action

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #244659 by river
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1

In mass action
Under Action=>Export a csv file

...I need to be able do export the product brand name, but I can't seem to find it in the list(see encloused pic) ...how can I get this to display in the CSV file ?



Tnx
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by river.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #244685 by nicolas
Hi,

The brand name is part of the product fields and they are not yet handled by the mass action system for the export of CSV files of orders.
So I don't see a solution for now.
For now, it would require customization by a developer in the function _exportCSV of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum