- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
How to share data from local social network?
10 years 2 months ago #245919
by twscott
How to share data from local social network? was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Good day,
It's great that hikashop can be integrated with Social Networks.
But the most popular social network app here is Wechat and Line. I guess you probably never heard of them, but I do see most of the shopping sites here have their share links.
Do you have a suggestion how do I integrate wechat and line into the provided social network list?
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Good day,
It's great that hikashop can be integrated with Social Networks.
But the most popular social network app here is Wechat and Line. I guess you probably never heard of them, but I do see most of the shopping sites here have their share links.
Do you have a suggestion how do I integrate wechat and line into the provided social network list?
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245923
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to share data from local social network?
Hi,
The addThis system that is integrated in the social networks plugin (options at the bottom of its settings page) supports Line and Wechat (and 200 other social networks).
You can configure the "Services exclude" to keep only the ones you want to be easy to choose for the customers.
The addThis system that is integrated in the social networks plugin (options at the bottom of its settings page) supports Line and Wechat (and 200 other social networks).
You can configure the "Services exclude" to keep only the ones you want to be easy to choose for the customers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds