Skip to main content

Categories view - Hide products

More
10 years 2 months ago #246346 by packerblood
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3

I have a categories view for my main shop page, how do I eliminate the products listing below?

I have reviewed the menu options for the main shop link to no avial.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #246367 by nicolas
Hi,

Edit the settings of the menu item and make sure that the "sub element filter" setting under the tab "products options" is set to "direct sub elements".
Make sure that the products are not directly linked to the main category.
Clear the cache of your website if activated, and you should not see the products on the main categories listing page of your menu item.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum