Skip to main content

Please update Styles pack

  • Paulhik
  • Paulhik's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #246451 by Paulhik
Please update Styles pack was created by Paulhik
Hi,

Great service you also sell Syles. But, I am wondering if the Styles will get an update anytime soon. As far as I can see none of them got updated after there were released back in august 2013.
I needed make a lot of changes to the Hika cars Style (and I am still not satisfied).

Maybe you can add one of those templaza hikashop styles? I need a black style.

Regards,
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #246470 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Paul,

We already planned to do it but its priority is low as the Hikashop 3 version will change a lot of things so it's best to adapt Hikashop styles with an Hikashop version more stable.
Also, note that Hikashop styles only help you to adapt your shop design but you already have a lot of templates which are compatible with Hikashop.

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Paulhik
  • Paulhik's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #246547 by Paulhik
Replied by Paulhik on topic Please update Styles pack
Hello Mohamed,

Good to hear you already planned it! Good luck with the Hikashop 3 version and keep me posted about when the styles are ready.
The reason why I didn't just pick a hikashop compatible template is that I wanted:
  • Gantry framework template, not much hikashop templates available
  • Black style, there aren't much hikashop templates in black

Regards,
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #252309 by joeofall
Replied by joeofall on topic Please update Styles pack
yeah it will really great with that. as i like to use yootheme template and it design with default hikashop design, look very plain . current style pack not working well with the template i have.

will you all be doing a stand alone template for hikashop itself ? i mean is like style pack but is a template by itself for hikashop so that it will not use template css setting but hikashop it own css setting ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #252327 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

will you all be doing a stand alone template for hikashop itself ? i mean is like style pack but is a template by itself for hikashop so that it will not use template css setting but hikashop it own css setting ?


We'll update and create new style pack after the release of Hikashop 3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joeofall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Paulhik
  • Paulhik's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #262881 by Paulhik
Replied by Paulhik on topic Please update Styles pack
Hello,
A month ago version 3 stable was released. Thats great, so the release of the new styles is near now I hope?
Regards,
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #262890 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Please update Styles pack
Hi,

Unfortunately no. This past month, we've been working on fixing all the bugs people reported. And we still fix new bugs every day.
It's a shame people don't participate to beta periods since we're basically doing the work we could have done before the release.
So we didn't move forward with the style packs for now. It will take months before we can release new versions of that I'm afraid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Paulhik
  • Paulhik's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #263010 by Paulhik
Replied by Paulhik on topic Please update Styles pack
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your answer Nicolas. I understand your situation, because I must admit usually I don't install beta's too, same goes for stable versions by the way, most of the time I do that later. Anyway, I hope to see those new theme version within a couple of months, please let me know in this thread if you can.
Keep up the good work.
Regards,
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265222 by alexmartin
Looks like many people struggle with styles not being updated. We all suffer including developers time for Q and A management in this regard.

Nicolas, may be it is time for now to update styles?
Looking forward.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265226 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Please update Styles pack
Hello,

Unfortunately, we can't release the new style pack if it's not finish.
As Nicolas explained, it's under progress :

It will take months before we can release new versions of that I'm afraid.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum