- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
products in the products list
10 years 2 months ago #246634
by twscott
products in the products list was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I have 2 requirements about the products chosen in the products list:
1. We want some user groups or ACL can see some products and others can not see those products
2. I set each product with tags, how can I specify the tag in the products list?
Can the above requirements be done by content module? or how do I achieve the requirement?
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Scott
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I have 2 requirements about the products chosen in the products list:
1. We want some user groups or ACL can see some products and others can not see those products
2. I set each product with tags, how can I specify the tag in the products list?
Can the above requirements be done by content module? or how do I achieve the requirement?
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #246653
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic products in the products list
Hello Scott,
1. To do that, you'll have to directly restrict the access to your products by using the "Access level" option of your product configuration page
2. What do you exactly mean by I set "each product with tags" ? Can you give us more information about how you want to set your product listing ?
Thank you.
1. To do that, you'll have to directly restrict the access to your products by using the "Access level" option of your product configuration page
2. What do you exactly mean by I set "each product with tags" ? Can you give us more information about how you want to set your product listing ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds