Urgent! All categories and products gone
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #247430
by thomasf
Urgent! All categories and products gone was created by thomasf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
Hi,
I cleaned my website wil Akeeba Admin Tools and then all was gone. The site loads but no more Hikashop. No categories, products, registration form .... nothing. No error. I checked the MySQL, all there and the backend, all there. Just in the front end no loading. I am trying to do a backup from my hoster. But what happened here?
Thanks
Update: The hoster backup brought the categories back. But now when I log in, and use the user control panel it throws me out and I have to log in again.
In the checkout I cant continue to step two and the userpoints are mixed up
also logout doesn't work anymore
Hi,
I cleaned my website wil Akeeba Admin Tools and then all was gone. The site loads but no more Hikashop. No categories, products, registration form .... nothing. No error. I checked the MySQL, all there and the backend, all there. Just in the front end no loading. I am trying to do a backup from my hoster. But what happened here?
Thanks
Update: The hoster backup brought the categories back. But now when I log in, and use the user control panel it throws me out and I have to log in again.
In the checkout I cant continue to step two and the userpoints are mixed up
also logout doesn't work anymore
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by thomasf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247439
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Urgent! All categories and products gone
Hi,
I'm afraid that we are not able to know.
If you provide a link to your website with a little more explanations on what is missing, we might have some ideas.
But unfortunately, like that ; I clearly don't see.
More than that, the login and logout and not related to HikaShop but to Joomla itself.
Even if HikaShop propose a login form, it is just redirect the calls to Joomla core (and HikaShop do not propose logout entry point).
Regards,
I'm afraid that we are not able to know.
If you provide a link to your website with a little more explanations on what is missing, we might have some ideas.
But unfortunately, like that ; I clearly don't see.
More than that, the login and logout and not related to HikaShop but to Joomla itself.
Even if HikaShop propose a login form, it is just redirect the calls to Joomla core (and HikaShop do not propose logout entry point).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247476
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Urgent! All categories and products gone
Hi Jerome,
after a longer period of trying I solved it.
First I installed the backup from the day before, that brought back all categories and features.
Secondly, the mixed up stuff and not logging out seemed to be cause d by the browser. I cleared the cache and also the cache in the Jommla backend. It then worked fine again.
Regards
Thomas
after a longer period of trying I solved it.
First I installed the backup from the day before, that brought back all categories and features.
Secondly, the mixed up stuff and not logging out seemed to be cause d by the browser. I cleared the cache and also the cache in the Jommla backend. It then worked fine again.
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds