- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
Orders not being confirmed
10 years 1 month ago #247633
by GB11
Orders not being confirmed was created by GB11
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
Hi,
I suspect this may be a PayPal issue but thought I would check.
All orders placed this morning that have been paid are not showing as confirmed in the shop, so no invoice number is being generated, nor is the stock being reduced.
In the history box the paypal transaction is being shown.
Everything worked fine last night.
I know I am on an earlier version, but the new website with the latest Joomla is not yet ready.
Thanks for any advice
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
Hi,
I suspect this may be a PayPal issue but thought I would check.
All orders placed this morning that have been paid are not showing as confirmed in the shop, so no invoice number is being generated, nor is the stock being reduced.
In the history box the paypal transaction is being shown.
Everything worked fine last night.
I know I am on an earlier version, but the new website with the latest Joomla is not yet ready.
Thanks for any advice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247637
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Orders not being confirmed
Hi,
For paypal issues ; please read that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nt-paypal-error.html
With the given elements ; we are not able to provide you any advice except to update HikaShop with the latest version in order to be sure to have latest patches and improvements.
But we are sure that HikaShop cannot stop working like that.
Regards,
For paypal issues ; please read that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nt-paypal-error.html
With the given elements ; we are not able to provide you any advice except to update HikaShop with the latest version in order to be sure to have latest patches and improvements.
But we are sure that HikaShop cannot stop working like that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247687
by GB11
Replied by GB11 on topic Orders not being confirmed
Thanks. None of the Paypal issues on the docs page seem to be the issue
Can you tell me, will the latest Hikashop version still work with my older version of Joomla?
Can you tell me, will the latest Hikashop version still work with my older version of Joomla?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #247689
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Orders not being confirmed
Hello,
There is no reason your issue is related to your old Joomla version... But as you said, and if I understand well your plugin used to work, right ?
I think that the better to do is to contact Paypal support in order to have more details about unvalidated orders.
From your side, I advice you to switch on your debug mode and check your log file after processed some tests.
This two operation may give you some clues to solve your issue.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
There is no reason your issue is related to your old Joomla version... But as you said, and if I understand well your plugin used to work, right ?
I think that the better to do is to contact Paypal support in order to have more details about unvalidated orders.
From your side, I advice you to switch on your debug mode and check your log file after processed some tests.
This two operation may give you some clues to solve your issue.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #247747
by GB11
Thank you.
Yes, everything has worked normally until Monday morning.
I have tried what you suggested, my payment log file reads-
"Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification"
Paypal is communicating - the transaction is logged, and the status of the order changed to confirmed (see images)
However, an invoice is not being generated, and the stock is not being removed (I am having to do this manually to keep the stocks accurate)
Will the latest Hikashop uodate still work with my version of Joomla? I will update if it will.
Replied by GB11 on topic Orders not being confirmed
Thank you.
Yes, everything has worked normally until Monday morning.
I have tried what you suggested, my payment log file reads-
"Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification"
Paypal is communicating - the transaction is logged, and the status of the order changed to confirmed (see images)
However, an invoice is not being generated, and the stock is not being removed (I am having to do this manually to keep the stocks accurate)
Will the latest Hikashop uodate still work with my version of Joomla? I will update if it will.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by GB11. Reason: forgot to add images
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247749
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Orders not being confirmed
Hi,
Here the code from the Paypal plugin
As you can see, the plugin is displaying a text with the variable "invoice" that Paypal should send during the IPN.
For a reason, that variable is no more available.
So if the plugin do not have the according data, it cannot do his job.
There are various and vaste number of possibilities, like :
- Your server (or a plugin) is performing a redirection (so it lost the POST data)
- Your server (or a plugin) is removing the POST data
- Other element which could explain why the POST data is missing
Now HikaShop have a system plugin which is made to catch payment notification ; but it won't solve anything if it's related to your server configuration, it can only fix some elements related to plugins.
But regarding the last elements, I doubt that the problem is coming from HikaShop or the paypal plugin.
Regards,
Here the code from the Paypal plugin
Code:
if(empty($dbOrder)) {
echo 'Could not load any order for your notification ' . @$vars['invoice'];
return false;
}
For a reason, that variable is no more available.
So if the plugin do not have the according data, it cannot do his job.
There are various and vaste number of possibilities, like :
- Your server (or a plugin) is performing a redirection (so it lost the POST data)
- Your server (or a plugin) is removing the POST data
- Other element which could explain why the POST data is missing
Now HikaShop have a system plugin which is made to catch payment notification ; but it won't solve anything if it's related to your server configuration, it can only fix some elements related to plugins.
But regarding the last elements, I doubt that the problem is coming from HikaShop or the paypal plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247987
by GB11
Replied by GB11 on topic Orders not being confirmed
Thank you very much. I can't seem to find the issue either - This will just make me work harder to complete the new site 
If I discover what the issue is over the weekend, I will update.
Thanks for your help.
If I discover what the issue is over the weekend, I will update.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds