- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 8
Add to cart popup question
10 years 1 month ago #247643
by bp54
Add to cart popup question was created by bp54
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hi,
i'm building a new webshop with Hikashop and when I add a product to a cart, I get a popup with a cross in the left top corner (see attached image). What is it for and How can I get rid of it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hi,
i'm building a new webshop with Hikashop and when I add a product to a cart, I get a popup with a cross in the left top corner (see attached image). What is it for and How can I get rid of it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247646
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Add to cart popup question
Hi,
I can't see a link to your site, but even without inspecting it it's safe to say that this element comes from your Joomla template.
You can use CSS to remove it, and the documentation here should help you. Or you'll need to ask your template provider.
I can't see a link to your site, but even without inspecting it it's safe to say that this element comes from your Joomla template.
You can use CSS to remove it, and the documentation here should help you. Or you'll need to ask your template provider.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247648
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add to cart popup question
Hi,
I think that's related to the bootstrap design.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
I think that's related to the bootstrap design.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bp54
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247683
by bp54
Replied by bp54 on topic Add to cart popup question
Thanks Jerome,
Indeed it is a bootstrap issue. When i switch off bootstrap i get a different popup without the crossed button. I'll have to change from Artisteer to a different template.
Indeed it is a bootstrap issue. When i switch off bootstrap i get a different popup without the crossed button. I'll have to change from Artisteer to a different template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds