- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
The custom field doesn't show on PDF invoice
10 years 1 month ago #248182
by YESSIR
The custom field doesn't show on shipping invoice was created by YESSIR
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : SAFARI
Hello,
After the update the custom field doesn't show on the invoice. Its the field where clients put their custom text. Before the update it worked perfect but After the update is disappear. My webdesigner found some bad behavior about it.
I did send a picture as attachment. It's about the PDF shipping invoice at the back end.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : SAFARI
Hello,
After the update the custom field doesn't show on the invoice. Its the field where clients put their custom text. Before the update it worked perfect but After the update is disappear. My webdesigner found some bad behavior about it.
I did send a picture as attachment. It's about the PDF shipping invoice at the back end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248189
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The custom field doesn't show on shipping invoice
Hi,
The way than the custom field are "display" changed in a recent release.
Please see that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...g-custom-fields.html
Regards,
The way than the custom field are "display" changed in a recent release.
Please see that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...g-custom-fields.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248290
by YESSIR
Replied by YESSIR on topic The custom field doesn't show on shipping invoice
This forum thread that you suggested to me refers to another plugin that I don't have.
What I want to do is to modify the shipping invoice that is displayed from the buttons "Invoice" and "Shipping invoice" when seeing the order in the administration.
The file I found for this is "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/tmpl/invoice.php".
But no matter what I change in the code of this file, the invoice shows the same.
Can you tell me if this is the correct file and if yes then why I don't see any change. Is there any cache for the invoices?
What I want to do is to modify the shipping invoice that is displayed from the buttons "Invoice" and "Shipping invoice" when seeing the order in the administration.
The file I found for this is "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/tmpl/invoice.php".
But no matter what I change in the code of this file, the invoice shows the same.
Can you tell me if this is the correct file and if yes then why I don't see any change. Is there any cache for the invoices?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248294
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The custom field doesn't show on shipping invoice
Hi,
You were talking about a PDF invoice so I though you were using the PDF invoice plugin.
If you're talking about the backend order invoice view ; that view received a little modification with the improvement of the custom fields "display".
The current view is handling new settings for the custom fields ; but if you don't see them it mean that you already have a view override and some code will be require in your override to handle them completely.
Here the part of code which load the item fields.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
You were talking about a PDF invoice so I though you were using the PDF invoice plugin.
If you're talking about the backend order invoice view ; that view received a little modification with the improvement of the custom fields "display".
The current view is handling new settings for the custom fields ; but if you don't see them it mean that you already have a view override and some code will be require in your override to handle them completely.
Here the part of code which load the item fields.
Code:
$item_type = 'display:back_shipping_invoice=1';
if($this->invoice_type=='full'){
$item_type = 'display:back_invoice=1';
}
if(hikashop_level(2)){
$itemFields = $this->fieldsClass->getFields($item_type,$product,'item');
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds