What do I choose for Paypal?
10 years 1 month ago #248522
by thomasf
What do I choose for Paypal? was created by thomasf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
Hi,
What do I choose here? How do I set this up?
Regards
Hi,
What do I choose here? How do I set this up?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248523
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic What do I choose for Paypal?
Hi,
There is no need of API credentials for the HikaShop Paypal plugin.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ent-paypal-form.html
Regards,
There is no need of API credentials for the HikaShop Paypal plugin.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ent-paypal-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomasf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds