Skip to main content

URL added incorrectly after moving website

More
10 years 1 month ago #248624 by theguy
-- url of the page with the problem -- : aradtextile.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2

Hello,

I've uploaded a website which was built on a temporary sub domain to a different account with the permanent url. The website works great BUT, all product pages return 404 page not found. From inspecting the url, I can see that an addition /arad/ was added to each product page. I could not find any way to disable it :(

Could you please advice?

Category listing url to inspect product page:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.


Thank you in advance,

Guy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #248629 by theguy
Hi,

I've managed to narrow it down to the option to the "Force canonical URLs on listings" option. When it's set to "No, generate the URL's" everything works just fine. When set to any of the other two I get the addition in my URL and the following 404 error. I need to make use of the canonical URL so I wish you could advice on how to solve this.

And before you ask, I've checked and the cache plugin and the cache option in global configuration are both disabled. But I do believe it has something to do with cache.

Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by theguy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #248640 by theguy
Solved. Updated the canonicals in hikashop_product table.
To bad there's no option to flash this cache and update it from the back end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum